Long term butt plugs

Don’t suppose any of my avid readers know where I can get hold of butt plugs like these?


They’re like a metal plug attached to a metal base with a rubber coupling – supposedly perfect for long term wear – and called "bullett butt plugs".

I’ve found them from a place in the US, but it would be nicer if I could get them in the UK or the EU.

2 pings

Comments have been disabled.